What is Kids’ Choir?
– An incredible music and drama program for kids.
– Trains children and youth in music theory, voice technique, acting and choreography.
– Teaches worship, Bible verses, and spiritual truths.
– Rehearsals on Sunday mornings (Fall-Spring) at 10:59am.
– Cost is free.
What are the ages of the Kids’ Choir?
– 4 years old through 6th Grade.
The best part of this ministry is our kids are singing, acting, learning, developing leadership skills, participating in service opportunities, and much much more… and plus they are having a blast serving the Lord!
Jail House Rock